That’s Naples B&B has recently been renovated and opened (September 2016), it is located in an ancient building of ‘700 in Via Trinità degli Spagnoli corner with Via Toledo, one of the main streets in the center of Naples.
The apartment of That’s Naples B&B consists of 6 bedrooms (1 quadruple, 1 triple and 4 doubles, each with its own private bathroom) and is taken care of with the same care and dedication we have for our home; each room is different from the others and furnished with antiques from our families; the breakfast room and the entrance hall are embellished with hand-painted majolica from the old “Stingo” factory framed by a pavement made of hand-spun magnesite powder.
The breakfast, served inside our structure, consists mainly of typical Neapolitan products, in order to have a immediate taste of neapolitan specialities and to be immersed in a unique atmosphere, and in addition to other hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit and yogurt extracts are also served, jams …
Via Trinità degli Spagnoli, 41
Facebook: That’s Napoli Charming Room
That’s Naples B&B is located at:
- 400 meters from the Royal Palace, the San Carlo Theater and Piazza del Plebiscito;
- 1 Km from the Historical Center;
- 1 Km from Lungomare Caracciolo;
- 800 meters from the Chiaia district
- 400 meters from the Metro, Toledo Station (which is also a place of cultural interest, having won in 2015 the ‘International Tunneling Association: Oscar of underground works’ award, and being considered by The Daily Telegraph as the “most beautiful in Europe);
- 600 meters from Molo Beverello from where hydrofoils leave for the islands;
- 100 meters from the Central Funicular to reach Castel Sant’Elmo and the Vomero hill
That’s Naples B&B also provide on request to transfer service to and from the airport; visits to Pompei, Herculaneum or in the city with an official guide of the Campania Region (Italian / English).